An inclusive spirituality center rooted in the Christian contemplative tradition, Stillpoint offers spiritual practices, resources and educational opportunities to nourish and support one’s sacred journey.
Our guiding statements
- Our offerings are communion and nourishment for the soul.
- We encourage the sharing of personal stories of connection and in doing so foster a deepening awareness of our connection to each other, the natural world, and the Divine.
- We invite the mystic and prophet in each other to come forward, living into the reality that the deepest “me” is God and we are the birthing of Christ.
- We support and create space for the emergence of spiritual evolution.
- Everything belongs in the process of evolution.
- We model “riskiness” and vulnerability and provide a safe space for it.
- Each gathering breathes life into Presence. Through community and connection something new is created.
- We dedicate what we do to the larger world around us and actively incorporate the intention that our gatherings serve the world.
- We trust in the presence and wisdom of each person who comes. We honor diversity of experience and insight.
- We support spiritual practices and explorations that encourage resiliency and the development of peace within ourselves and going out into the world.
- We are evolving in an incomplete spirituality.
- Joy and chocolate are foundational to any spiritual practice!