An inclusive spirituality center rooted in the Christian contemplative tradition, Stillpoint offers spiritual practices, resources and educational opportunities to nourish and support one’s sacred journey.
Our guiding statements
- Our offerings are communion/ nourishment for the soul.
- We encourage the sharing of personal stories of connection and in doing so foster a deepening awareness of our connection to each other, the natural world, and the Divine.
- We invite the mystic and prophet in each other to come forward.
- Everything belongs in the process of evolution.
- We model risk taking and vulnerability and provide a safe space for it.
- We dedicate what we do to the larger world around us and actively incorporate the intention that our gatherings serve the world.
- We trust in the presence and wisdom of each person who comes. We honor diversity of experience and insight.
- We choose to trust that our gatherings have a global effect, and in doing so foster a deepening awareness of our connection to each other, Mother Earth, and the Divine.
- With awareness of Presence/Love in our midst, our community events allow us to experience the reality that "my deepest me is God” and that, together, we are all a part of an ever ongoing birthing of the Cosmic Christ in our world today.
- We support and create space for a spirituality that is incomplete and ever evolving as well as active engagement in “what is ours to do” in caring for all of Creation.
- Gratitude, Joy and chocolate are foundational to any spiritual practice!